Home Page Stories
GET TICKETS NOW FOR THE CINCO DE MAYO GALA
ON MAY 5TH (OF COURSE) AT THE REGATTA IN ELIOT, ME
DANCING TO THE MUSIC OF "SOMETHING IN THE WATER"
HEARTY HORS D'OEUVRES, LIVE AND SILENT AUCTIONS AND RAFFLES
TO BENEFIT OUT OF THE SHADOWS - A PROGRAM TO HELP FIGHT ADDICTION
YOU MAY EVEN PURCHASE TICKETS BY CLICKING THIS WEB POINTER:
WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US!
Have you ever thought about giving back to the community and the world?
The South Berwick - Eliot Rotary Club is your ONE STOP SHOP for finding opportunities to serve. Over the course of the year this Rotary Club:
- Feeds senior citizens at a Thanksgiving dinner that we host
- Helps with community events such as the Lanternfest and Home for the Holidays
- Runs a blood drive for the Red Cross
- Supports Polio Plus - a worldwide program to eradicate polio once and for all
- Organizes a Geography Quiz Night that raises money for an international project while teaching us all about world and local geography
- Raises money through its Citizen Appreciation Dinner for high school scholarships
- Supports high school students in their volunteer and service projects
- Plans activities that help worthy causes everywhere
AND WE SURE HAVE LOTS OF FUN WHILE DOING ALL THESE GREAT THINGS!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US, JUST LET US KNOW AND WE'LL GET YOU INVOLVED.
YOU WILL NEVER MEET A NICER BUNCH OF PEOPLE, EITHER!
WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU BECOME A ROTARIAN.
Club Executives & Directors